I know there are a few of you out there. Watcha doing up at 2am? Im just killing time. If I dont get any responses here will probably see if I can add news or blog sections to website.
I can’t stop haunting musician’s friend dot com for a martin backpacker guitar I will be able to finally get this holiday…thanks to a commission that I am getting for doing a logo design for my cousin’s quilting business.
Nice. Congrats. Im sure that you are excited about it. I used to have a guitar collection myself, you know? I gave them all to my niece. And she gave my two star wars ones to my sister. They have them displayed in their house.
walk in there and say with each guitar in each hand around the neck…”I’ll be taking these home …goling to put them in the car…be right back to visit.”
lol. nah. Maybe some day I’ll take them back. I’m not playing anymore. Feels wrong to give them away and take them back anyway.
ugh…wish you still had them to tinker on…I play five to fifteen mins. a day on my 12 string guitar so I keep my callouses…
I told this story before on the old forum. But awhile back I had some sort of incident. I got this massive headache and couldnt think straight. Took the dog for a walk and nearly got lost in the neighborhood. It took me weeks to fully recover. I gave the guitars away because I thought I would never be able to learn again.
Now I just am so out of practice I dont even feel like putting in the effort again.
Thinking back now I think the attack had something to do with diabetes. Around the same time I lost a huge amount of weight suddenly and then gained it all back slowly. Maybe ketoacidosis?
IDK.
Edit: Either way, i did fully recover mentally eventually
goodness…wha’ the fack?? so sorry man…I think I remember you saying this before…they just sound like precious guitars.
yeah, it was weird. I was partially psychotic at the time too so I had my own thoughts on what it was. It was real though, I took a daily log of weight loss.
Edit: If i wasnt psychotic I probably wouldve had the brains to go to the hospital and see what was going on. Instead , I hid it.
i bet you weren’t really eating…I can count on two hands probably that I had to go to the bathroom there for a long while.
Anyway. Old news. My mind is back and I also am fat as hell. So you know. its all good.
eat on small plates…if you go back for seconds it’s still one plate.
more cushin for the pushin lmao im fat as hell too man, i blame the AP’s tho