I aced my certification exam!

I got a 97% on my certification exam!!! I’m stoked!!! I’m so happy I did well :slight_smile:

23 Likes

Nice job @Lilyofthevalley !

1 Like

Thanks so much Bowens!!!

1 Like

:astonished_face: Wow! Good going @Lilyofthevalley .

1 Like

Thanks so much @everhopeful !!!

1 Like

Great job! Congratulations :confetti_ball: :clap:

1 Like

That’s awesome @Lilyofthevalley!

1 Like

Congrats!!! :confetti_ball:

1 Like

Thanks so much @POET @Wave @Vinegar

3 Likes

Good things, the worrying is over

1 Like

Thanks @2Waynez . Now I just have to do well while working :slight_smile:

That’s an amazing result congrats!:raising_hands:

2 Likes

Congrats, @Lilyofthevalley !!

2 Likes

wowee…!! yayyyy.

1 Like

Thanks so much @jukebox @Catman @Joker !!!

1 Like

Brilliant.

1 Like

You are more amazing than you realize!

1 Like

Congratulations @Lilyofthevalley ! That’s a wonderful accomplishment!

1 Like

Thanks so much @Agent101g @FreeLunch @firemonkey !!!

1 Like

That is so awesome @Lilyofthevalley

You’re so good! I’m so happy for you!

1 Like