I really miss coffee and coke; caffeine

@Mr_Hope , its unfortunate.

I cant even drink the healthy matcha one.

1 Like

I used to drink 2 sodas a day, usually bought the caffeine free diet coke, or an orange soda without caffeine. I can’t even drink decaf coffee without feeling off :confused: which makes me wonder if there’s other things in coffee that makes you off

2 Likes

I was gonna make a joke but in all seriousness i drink too much caffeine

1 Like

Im not too surprised. The aps make us non alert and weak

1 Like

I just had half a grape soda

2 Likes

Yum yum yummm soundsgood 2 mee

1 Like

I’m at war with soda. It’s gonna take a bit.

1 Like

Its a hard road to travel, reducing soda.

1 Like

@Zoe my psychiatrist also thinks i got psychotic from caffeine because i was drinking daily 20 cups a day and redbull mixed into it. i thought it was trauma but they think it was just a response to the caffeine

3 Likes

I haven’t gone a day without caffeine since being hospitalized almost 20 years ago. It makes me more reactive so to speak but I like it. I don’t drink a lot of soda. It’s to sugary. I have an energy drink once a week when my friend and me clean my dad’s office. It’s a ritual. My caffeine is two to three cups of coffee in the ā€œmorningā€ or when I get up. It doesn’t cause me any big issues so I continue to consume it.

3 Likes

I can only probably handle I cup of coffee in the morning. Also maybe a small diet coke when at a restaurant.

2 Likes

I got off of energy drinks this week. So far so good now I just need to cut out some of my soda intake

2 Likes

Fizzy pop and energy drinks are nice. Which is your favourite?

I really dont mind lucazade orange flavour.

1 Like

Oh wow thats nice. You dont drink much caffeine and ur ok with that i guess. Its good.

1 Like

I like Java Monsters a lot but still too much caffeine I think for me

1 Like

I never tried the monsters drinks b4 we got them in uk too. So they taste good?

1 Like

The coffee ones are good yes

2 Likes

I drink diet cokes plus two pots of coffee a day…makes me feel better…not worse.

1 Like