Im.am.very old pleaase help

What should you do when you are old

3 Likes

You are the same except you have everyday aches and pains and your body is a little stiffer. I’m 65 and my mind is still good and I’m still working and driving and living independently.

10 Likes

I’m going to be 62 in a few weeks.

I second what @77nick77 said about living independently

That would be me too.

I do suffer with some aches and pains but for the most part my mind is still clear

2 Likes

My doctor told me that I needed to schedule a wellness exam…isnt that what they do for old people?

2 Likes

Maybe check out the community center for classes and services for seniors.

1 Like

It’s for those on Medicare so people with disabilities as well

2 Likes

I got a walking cane, partially paid by Medicare. Light metallic blue.

4 Likes