My cousin died just found out

I had lunch with mom just a while ago and she informed me that Gay had died…pancreatic cancer…kept it to her and her twin sister and now she’s gone with no funeral…I cried when she told me…nothing like crying in a restaurant , right? oh well…she was a nice person…i will miss her.

16 Likes

Sorry to hear that @jukebox my condolences

1 Like

@jukebox

I’m sorry for your loss.

Some people just want to be a ray of sunshine, so that may be why she didn’t talk about her cancer.

Take care of yourself during this difficult time.

2 Likes

I’m sorry for your loss @jukebox

1 Like

Sorry for your loss man

1 Like

So no one knew what she was going through?! I feel so bad for her that she didn’t accept family support and for you and your family for the sudden and unexpected loss. How awful.

2 Likes

So sorry for your loss.

1 Like

very sorry about this, i know it must be really rough on you guys.

2 Likes

she was such a great person…she was a teacher…she always stayed way private in her life with her twin Kay. no way around it…sad sad. thank you everyone for caring.

1 Like

Sorry to hear

1 Like

Aww really sad

1 Like

thank you both.

Damn, dude. So sorry for your loss. May your cousin rest peacefully.

Take care Juke.

:people_hugging:

1 Like

I’m sorry for your loss :people_hugging:

1 Like

Sorry man. RIP

1 Like

Sorry for your loss @jukebox

1 Like

Sorry for your loss

1 Like

So sorry to hear this. Am I reading correct… their names were gay and Kay ?

1 Like

My condolences juke… God bless them

2 Likes

@Qwerty yes they were twins named kay and gay.

1 Like