What do you day dream about?

seggs and being rich, random scenarios playing out

2 Likes

Haha hope not

1 Like

Last night I had a dream I was camping :camping: and I forgot food but I brought cash so I was going to buy food from concession stands that were conveniently there lol

2 Likes

Haha, sounds like a cool dream

1 Like

I dream of having my own place, working maybe at an office or as a teacher. Being more independent and happy.

3 Likes

Thats a really good dream, aim for the stars, i say.

1 Like

My mom bought a house recently. She is doing some work on it. I will be helping. We’re discussing me moving in with her. If that happens I will finally have a place to play the drums. Will start with an electric kit. Can’t wait and now I have something possibly to look forward to. So I’ve been daydreaming or thinking about what life will be in that house.

1 Like

are you a food addict? I am too. I’m trying though.

1 Like

I won dance contest in college. They gave me $25 to eat out on as a prize. Back in 1994.

2 Likes

I dream of Fernando a guy I met in college a beautiful beautiful man. A true blue friend.

1 Like

I am not a food addict, I just do not like highly processed food

2 Likes

That sounds really great, good luck!

1 Like