60 Years Old Today

Happy birthday @Patrick

oh 60 is young…I’m going to be 64 in april if it’s any consellation. haha

1 Like

Thanks all for the happy salutations!

You really are a swell bunch! :slight_smile:

My main gift was a weight bench which I asked for to tone up and try to lose some pounds.

5 Likes

happy birthday!

1515

happy birthday patrick. yeah the great 60!!!

judy

Happy Birthday Old Timer!

Welcome to the 60s Club!

Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday :birthday_cake:

I’m a 56 years old M.

1 Like

Patrick, what was the Great Depression like?

Happy birthday @Patrick!

Happy day Patrick!

Happy Birthday!!! :birthday_cake:

Happy birthday :balloon: :balloon: :birthday_cake:!

Happy Birthday!

Happy birthday!

happy birthday! if 60 minutes in an hour what is 60 years

  1. 60 years = 525,600 hours
  2. 60 years = 31,536,000 minutes
3 Likes

Happy birthday @Patrick

Yes that is the answer to the question, but I think maybe he was looking for a name the closest I can come is a diamond anniversary although it is also call a sexegenary anniversary.

Gemini answers the question : six decades