Happy Birthday to me I am old as can be turning 50

I have a birthday coming up I will be half a century old 50 years old to be exact boy that is getting old and I don’t feel it sometimes I feel 80 sometimes I feel 25 and others I feel my age. And I don’t think I look my age either always been told I look younger which is a good thing and a blessing in disguise.

17 Likes

Happy Earlieth Birthday :birthday_cake: if I don’t get to say it.

1 Like

thanks @Kaos

I thought your birthday passed already @PsychWard101?

You don’t look 50 @PsychWard101

You look a lot younger!

Happy Birthday! :birthday_cake::partying_face:

1 Like

Happy birthday!

2 Likes

Happy birthday

1 Like

happy birthday!! :smiley:

1 Like

Happy birthday!

1 Like

Happy birthday!

1 Like

Happy birthday!

1 Like

50 is still young…happy birthday.

2 Likes

Happy Birthday!:partying_face:

1 Like

Happy Birthday.:cupcake::hot_beverage:.

1 Like

Happy birthday @PsychWard101! :birthday_cake:

1 Like

Happy Birthday @PsychWard101 !!

Cheers. :birthday_cake:

1 Like

Happy Early Birthday! @PsychWard101 :birthday_cake:

1 Like

Happy birthday vinegar ..

2 Likes

Happy birthday @PsychWard101 50 yrs is a good age!

1 Like

Happy birthday @PsychWard101 !

We are almost same age.Im52..

2 Likes

Happy birthday

1 Like