Because I had difficulties finding a job immersion and couldn’t join a training since then, I already thought about resting and maybe traveling if I have money
I have till the end of September to join a training so I still have time to find a job immersion and a shop told me it could be possible in September last time but at this time I said it was late and didn’t plan a date
I sent a e-mail to this shop and didn’t have answers
My mom told me to call back and they didn’t answer last time
Just a couple of minutes I thought I can still try to call them,and there’s still a chance I could do a job immersion and then join a training
But I already made my mind to rest, and if I join a training now it would be so stressful I would have so few times to move out and start school
Doing this training stresses me too as I don’t know if I would handle that, so I thought about waiting late September to call them and find a job immersion after it’s too late to join the training so I can rest,wait the answer of disability and then if they don’t give me money join a training next year
I’m interested to do a sewing training just for myself too and if I join the glasses seller training this year it would ruin my plan
Am I being lazy?