Another interview tomorrow

Well guys I have another interview. This interview is in person for a insurance loss specialist which is the same thing that i used to do at my previous cooperate job. It doesn’t pay great it starts at $18 an hour but it would be SOMETHING. I’m not holding onto much hope about my pet insurance job that is supposed to start on August 10th. I have heard zero communication from the pet insurance gig I was waiting to start. It’s starting to make me nervous that it’s not going to happen

So here I am trying to get any sort of job in the meantime to pay the bills. It’s at least a short commute. 10 minute uber or 50 minute bus trip. I’ll post my interview outfit later tonight so you can tell me what you all think.

Wish me luck!

9 Likes

Good luck! I hope whatever you do, it’s a good fit and pays the bills.

2 Likes

Good luck with the interview, hope you get the job.

2 Likes

Good luck. Whats the deal with a company making a fake job offer? Causes me complete puzzlement.

Good luck @Hanna_Foxx !!

Good luck @Hanna_Foxx!

well I hope you get it…the pet insurance job anyways…good luck on this interview.

Good luck!

Good luck at your job interview!

Best of luck

Good luck @Hanna_Foxx

Thanks guys! I rescheduled the interview to Thursday at 9am because I have been throwing up since 4am.

4 Likes

Hope you feel better soon!

1 Like

Oh no! Did you eat fresh produce?!?! Hopefully you recover quickly

1 Like

I had some carrots but I don’t think that’s the cause

1 Like

Ugh! You poor thing!

1 Like

I hope your nausea clears up soon. So sorry you’re not feeling well.

1 Like

I hope you feel better and best wishes with the interview.

Headed to the interview now! Here’s my look.

5 Likes

Good luck! How did it go?

1 Like