Interviews yesterday and today

Yesterday I had an interview for an administrative assistant position. The interview was concerningly too easy I feel like he wasn’t that interested in me. Now in an hour I have a group interview for a pet insurance sales call center job. It pays great at $25/hour. But the start date isn’t until June 15th so I don’t know how I’d stay afloat till then. My unemployment got denied so I have zero income at the moment

Isnt that the same thing you did in your last job? Or am I misremembering. It could be too stressful like the most recent one

1 Like

I was an auto claims insurance adjuster. Much different than sales

1 Like

I apologize. Wishing you the best in your next job.

1 Like

You’re right though it could be very high stress

2 Likes

I wouldn’t touch that sales job with a ten foot pole but the administrative assistant position sounds excellent

Too bad it’s a ways off though

1 Like

Well the administrative assistant position is an hour trip by bus and it’s 5 days a week and only pays $17-18 to start. It sounds like ideal work for me it’s just pretty far from me.

The insurance sales position is only a 30 minute bus trip and it’s hybrid so I’d get to work at home 2-3 days of the week

1 Like

I suppose if you think you can handle it, it is worth trying. The commute makes a big difference. I just personally am not cut out for sales but that is just me.

Working from home rocks also!

1 Like

Thanks we will see how it goes. It’s in 9 minutes so fingers crossed it goes well

1 Like

Oh man good luck you can do it!

1 Like

Good luck!!! I hope you love whatever job you accept. I hope you get an offer for both

1 Like

That interview went terribly

Sorry the interview didn’t go well. There will be more. Keep trying.

1 Like