Anyone else comorbid with schizoid PD?

I struggle to make friends because I’m disinterested in people but then I have times where I feel extremely lonely and want more of a community. I occasionally post on the mental health subreddits and that suffices most of the time but then I’ll have moments where I wished I was normal. I know I need to work on myself and reach out more. I’m so tired of this cycle. I know I need to heal from my PD as well as my SZA disorder but at the same time I don’t feel like I’m “sick” for not wanting to interact with people. I wish humans weren’t such social animals. I wish I didn’t feel this way

2 Likes

I think my brother has this or autism

Do you become severly obsessed with stuff like video games for example

My brother talks nonstop tho and i think its probably mild autism

2 Likes

I’m basically schizoid too… no official diagnosis that I know of… my only advice is to adjust your thinking to strengthen individuality

1 Like

When I was in my prodromal phase and isolating, I thought I was schizoid at first. Then came the other things associated with schizophrenia/schizoaffective

1 Like