Do you remember?

Used this my favourite …

10 Likes

The 21st night of September?

3 Likes

I don’t understand?

2 Likes

It’s the beginning of a song by Earth Wind and Fire

2 Likes

I remember Bazooka gum!

2 Likes

I was in elementary … :blush:

2 Likes

Anyone member berries ?

4 Likes

I remember not laughing at any bazooka joe comics and the gum being pink square indented rectangles that made my mouth water alot but tasted generic bubblegum flavour bought them out of a tub at the corner store for 5c a piece. Maybe had 1000 of them from 5 to 20 years old.

2 Likes

Thats 50 bucks to the bazooka co from my paper route and pocket money

1 Like

Yes,my first kiss had taste of Bazooka.

1 Like

Thats probably not uncommon.

1 Like

lol I love South Park.

1 Like

I remember Bazooka gum being a penny.

1 Like

I remember 25 cent candy.

1 Like