When I was around 10 I hid some real eggs from the fridge covered in bath towels. Well I forgot them and a smell oh it was bad by the time she found them. Good intentions
Mostly just walking around the park I guess
That’s good you can go out I wish I could
I go out for a few hours but then want to go home
I have a good memory that relates to this
The counselors hid dirty pots in the ceiling of my dorms in 5th grade of camp.
And they did it because I was mean to this Weird kid from Israel. They thought I sucked.
He really rubbed me the wrong way and I responded. Their response was lacking . We were kids!
But I have a memory of listening to a certain song that reminded me of my father in the bunk, where I connected with love to a high degree.
So I have a memory of listening to Van Morrison while the feral stink laid on me cast by trollish men. Haha
keg parties in college…playing in front of a crowd of a thousand on my guitar between bands at Groovefest…my weddings.
a strong set of em:
the plentiful amount of times my cousins would come thru for a weekend n we’d play party games on the PlayStation 2…namely Pac-Man Fever and SpongeBob SquarePants: Lights Camera Pants, lol
I like thinking about my sister when she was little.. makes me smile.
We had goats I cought one and snuck him in. Well let’s just say not cool on wet floors says ma lol
My mom holding me when I was really young. ![]()
Awe sweet I hope your having a good night
I was trying to come up with a moment that made me smile but I couldn’t.
I need to stop thinking about past negativity and see the world with brand new eyes.
Me building a raft with scrap logs and paddling up the creek to fish.
When my son was a little kid I usually read a fairy tale to him when it’s bedtime. This was a routine for his childhood life. This scene makes me smile. My son was a good kid back then who never caused trouble for me.
When I was in sixth grade my friend, his mother and her step brother took me with them in a trip across Death Valley, Ca. We traveled in a Volkswagen SuperBeetle and we had a lot of fun. It wasn’t all fun though, at one point me and my friend fought and didn’t speak to each other for about a day. In my point of view the friendship was over but we straightened things out and the rest of the trip was fun. Death Valley is a fascinating place with lots of natural wonders and it was as hot as you’d expect.
In high school I had fun to greet people by jumping in their arms like I was seeing them afar , started to run then jumped on them
Taking a girl I knew in high school with my dad’s car,we had a bottle of wine,and we made out,but that’s it. And we were by a river and I had the music blasting, and it was like 5am before I got back,dad was ticked off,but he understood,after he cooled off. And I rember her name too, Jessica, I wonder where she is now, probably married with kids. And I am just a lonely schizophrenic. With no friends now,I was popular in high school. I am not bragging either I had like 17 girl friends in my small 350 student high school. I miss high school. Befor all he schizophrenia madness started.
When my dad died. My mom went to family video and rented a Nintendo 64 and games and she kept me home from school and let me play it. I saw it as a grand gesture because we were really poor. Looking back I realize she did her best and she is still a good mom. She has her own problems with OCD. But she understands me she is reading the book surviving schizophrenia. My dad had schizophrenia. My mom says my dad was a good man but when he became to sick with also epilepsy she couldn’t take it but she stayed with him. They divorced because my dad slept with another woman at the psych ward. The hospital told my mom that they caught him mid act. Can’t blames schizophrenia on that unless the voices said do it or the world will end. Who knows? Good things.
If I did that I’d have had many concussions
Wandering around Carlton gardens in Melbourne underneath the trees in love with a guy from Germany, enjoying the music on my ipod.