Ever seen shadow people

Like all black figure. Are they trying to get me I think something is up

2 Likes

you are delusional I’m pretty sure…tell your pdoc.

2 Likes

I hallucinated shadow people around me when i was restrained in the hospital about 6 years ago…very scary since I couldn’t move. They were not real…your’s are not real, either, and they will not hurt you. Talk to your pdoc about them, maybe a med adjustment will help.

4 Likes

I used to see them. Now just glimpses out of the corner of my eye at times.

3 Likes

My mom did that in the past. I Never did that.

1 Like

I see them sparingly now. Switching meds. Don’t let them bother you. Hugs

1 Like

I see them every time my eyes close

An improvement on seeing them with my eyes open

1 Like

on the daily, yes. Especially bugs and little shadow critters

1 Like

Yeah that would be crazy

When I was at my worse I would stay up all night with a baseball bat

1 Like

Yeah I’ve thought about using something if they break in

I saw a shadow person walk down the hallway in my house last year for the first time

It was very spooky

1 Like