How many people here don't hear things

I heard voices and moanes for aroundb8 years.

Sounded like they came from outside next door or that i was hearing through rooms and houses .

I heard "family and friends say horrible things about me and also that my spiritual love partner was cheating and having sex and i could hear his woman he had moan .

Felt like psychological torture.

Tormented me.

Only time i didnt hear horrible things seemingly was when i was a sleep or rediculously drunk (dont drink alcohol now).

They said im ugly inside and out, they make sure i never get my licence and even if i pass exam they will make it that i failed , other horrible stuff wont write .

I waa bullied as a child for being ugly and had trauma happen so dont know if was something from that or ehat was.

Around about time i quit smoking cigarettes the voices just stopped thankfully.

Dont have good relationship with any of those people i heard or no healthy relationships ehere meet and talk much etc.

1 Like

I heard a voice whisper to me it said jamie .. I looked around saying wtf.. maybe spirit guide idk.. I have heard voices but only when I dont take meds I see shadows and hear voices

I hear voices constantly. It’s my main symptom.

3 Likes

I hear 3 voices, mostly just commentary when I’m well, that turn into commands and insults when I’m sick. Clozapine has helped with them a lot.

2 Likes

When I go in every three weeks to get my injection they ask me if I had been hearing any voices. I always tell them no, I’ve never heard voices, then three weeks later they ask me again.

1 Like

I tell them in the hospital I’m not hearing any voices so I can get discharged because the voices never go away I’m on meds though

2 Likes

oh wow i didnt think that was possible. I thought all of us heard voices hmm

2 Likes

I heard voices when I was delusional…never since then…I feel lucky…sorry for all those with voices…horrible.

1 Like

I don’t but I still got the diagnosis @POET . I find it interesting too

2 Likes

i see hmm, yea i always thought visuals were like a progression after auditory.. thats how it is for me. When im doing relatively ok its just auditory but when i start getting psychotic ive a few times seen shadows etc but thats about it

2 Likes

The dsm criteria states you must have a certain number of symptoms for a certain amount of time to be considered sz. But it doesn’t say you must specifically have auditory or visual symptoms

4 Likes

My voices are seldom and quiet, but I do get them. I do get intrusive thoughts, which I believe are thoughts that aren’t mine. I have more difficulty with visual hallucinations, paranoia, and delusions.

1 Like

Yeah I’ve seen some crazy bs to

1 Like

my pdoc asked me to describe my visual hallucinations during our meeting today, and all I could muster was ā€œshadow figures and animalsā€. I have trouble describing them because they seem so real at times

2 Likes

Me too I have the same thing as u.

Question are they real

1 Like

With the haldol injection i never or extremely rarely hear voices

Off meds its a 24/7 365 nightmare

1 Like

the only thing I hear on the forum is music in the producer thread besides that I mostly just read text

1 Like

You don’t hear anything

1 Like

It was a joke I meant on the forum because you read the forum. I hear voices too it sucks

1 Like

I heard that @Montezuma was secretly ā€˜the man’.

2 Likes