How many people here don't hear things

Just curious I always thought you had to hear them

1 Like

I don’t hear voices. I’ve been told I have visual hallucinations and delusions

2 Likes

I hear internally, externally and in between

3 Likes

I hallucinate only when I get really bad off, and when I do they typically are vivid visual and auditory hallucinations, not just hearing voices.

1 Like

Me too they never stop

1 Like

I don’t hear things every day, but sometimes I hear things

Same with me @freakonaleash

1 Like

Thats weird. I got a notification that you tagged me in this thread when you tagged @freakonaleash

2 Likes

Yeah I’m sorry @SzSupportAdmin

That was by accident

2 Likes

oh, i see. you edited.

2 Likes

no nothing, i have had delusions for a couple days heard voices also then. but got out of that without meds, contacted gp and was told i was schizophrenic. had it twice

1 Like

Yes, initially I thought I was responding to you

I quickly edited it when I realized my mistake

2 Likes

I don’t hear voices. I have been diagnosed with paranoid schizophrenia mostly because of paranoia and delusions.

2 Likes

I was as well, mostly paranoia and delusions, I did hear things sometimes but it was a long time ago and I haven’t for years now.

2 Likes

i don’t!

well, i guess i hear internally but that’s the dissociative disorder i have. otherwise, all my past hallucinations have been visual (and even then they tapered off the older i got.)

1 Like

I very rarely hear anything on meds.

1 Like

I have voices 24/7.

2 Likes

I have voices when I’m unwell

1 Like

I ‘hear’ internal voices, like thoughts but not my own, but from spirits in my head. I don’t often hear external voices, only mumbling on a very rare occasion.

2 Likes

I also have voices 24/7

2 Likes