I struggle to work

it’s hard to explain because I don’t have voices, delusions or lack of motivation. However, I still have a hard time being around people. But I can do the actual work if it wasn’t for people involved. so yes I can work but wish there were more jobs where I just didn’t have to be around people you know.

7 Likes

Can you do another job where you not surrounded by people or not much?

1 Like

There is a lack of such jobs. All jobs I applied for require me to go into the office.

1 Like

And it’s not possible to ask for days of remote job? I mean it’s not possible to work at home sometimes ?

1 Like

In my current position no as I have to give presentations, but because I usually apply for hospital admin, it does require going into office… usually for data protection reasons.

1 Like

Than maybe you could meditate before work, and during breaks to make it more manageable

If it’s possible to listen to something during work,you could listen to ASMR during work

2 Likes

Remote work has helped me a lot

One of the best things that’s happened and I wouldn’t have been able to get it so easily if it wasn’t for the remote boom after Covid

I can’t work in the office due to temperature, sound and lighting

At home these are all well controlled and in return I am very productive

3 Likes

I work with people, but I only work part-time and have summers off because I teach. About 40% of my pay comes from planning time, which I’m allowed to do at home. The rest is from actual teaching. It’s nice to have the 40% at home, though. I wish you luck. It’s hard to find that perfect job; I think even normies struggle with that, but especially us folks with sz/sza.

4 Likes

I was wondering how can I start working again? It hard struggling to work.

2 Likes

Finding and praying for a remote job is the way too go.

Companies that force u come into the office sucks.

It’s very difficult for a person like myself to stare at a computer screen for 8 hours and acting like I’m working.

I’m looking for remote work rn since I recently quit my job

2 Likes

wow thats a dream job… i wish shops were willing to hire me… in my early years I focused too much on getting an admin job within healthcare and now… im stuck a bit.

If you can hold out for it well worth it

I have it as an adjustment recorded on my record

Worked in an office for years and had constant relapses

This has been so good I would say I enjoy it as well

1 Like