If you can even hear me, things get better

Just listen to your doctors is the best advice I have. Risperdal was causing me sexual dysfunction and obesity so I stopped it but if you keep on them, you should get better.

After lamotrogine, I do dishes now. What helped me the most is my 23andme results. I here gene sight is better but knowing it’s possible for me to have multiple illnesses instead of only cowering in fear over my diagnosis or schizophrenia helped

I have ocd, derealization, schizophrenia, bipolar type 1 and anxiety. I was never getting better because I needed multiple medications.

4 Likes

Your medication should never be treated as a “Cure All” anyway. They are meant to go alongside other Therapys like CBD and other coping techniques.

Its up to the person, to develop their own personal coping skills - and that can take years.

1 Like