Im trying to get a full time job

I retired in 2014

4 Likes

I applied to some cool cleaner jobs recently.

Some have already rejected me BUT not all just yet!

2 Likes

I work about 15 hours a week, that’s about what I can do while keeping my sanity. Working full time is heavy. I used to work like that before I got ill, but now it’s not possible unfortunately.

2 Likes

I wish I could find a good job like that. It would be perfect. As it is I keep getting full time construction jobs then burning out then stopping then going back to it. It’s the line of work I’m in and unfortunately they don’t usually do part time. Your either on the crew fulltime or not. It’s not really like a department store or something where I can do part time. I just end up missing days. I need to find a pt….

2 Likes

Yeah, I work in a store, and was lucky enough to only get afternoon shifts which is a rarity really, at least where I live. That was essential since I’m too zonked out on the meds in the morning.

I wish there were more jobs out there with only afternoon/evening work because I think that would make it easier for folks like us to get a comfortable job setting. That is assuming that most people take their meds in the evening and get a morning hangover.

2 Likes