I’m applying for my old retail job. I really don’t want to do it but I need the cash and flexible hours. Today I’m going to finish my application by doing the assessment. I keep putting it off. Help me get motivated to complete it!
8 Likes
Just do it! I hope this excerpt from magazine is useful for you:
2 Likes
Thanks @MatQuasar
Hilarious @KingD !!
2 Likes
I just ment to post for all the ladies on this forum how brave and persistent are in raising family and fight for themselves,involving you.Go for it @Lilyofthevalley ,you can do everything ![]()
2 Likes
Fill out the application. Do it now! lol
1 Like
Thanks guys! I applied and let my old boss know I turned in my app
2 Likes
Now it’s time to get ready to work you but off!!!
1 Like
I guess think about what you want and weigh that against what you don’t want and try to figure out if you want more than you don’t want it
1 Like