Mine was evident aged 27, roughly 6 years before diagnosed with schizophrenia because i was being watched and hearing voices at work and paranoid af
One year about
I dunno i guess the paranoia of people and karma started around 18… stuff got real bad early 20s
I was prodromal around 94…started talking to my microwave which I thought was bugged because my boss at work got robbed and I thought he thought I was in on it…full psychosis hit in 97.
I always had decent anxiety over certain things since childhood.
Got to 14 as a class captain and girlfriend in like grade 9 and my math started leaving me so you could say there were issues there since then.
Depressive break at 23. Psydoc thought I was there but no family history…which I didn’t know that 2 of 3 siblings in my maternal grandmothers family were sz…so loss of function and getting off that depression smoking weed till psychosis late at 29.
So. I was always different from earliest times. I can’t change the way I think is the best answer but it was a long journey to wellness.
I was diagnosed at age 19 but my mom told me later she thought something was wrong with me when I was in high school but she didn’t know what. So that would put the start of my prodromal phrase at 17, two years before I was diagnosed.
<14 social anxiety 15-18 increasing depression 18 schizophrenia first mentioned. It wasn’t a marked before and after thing, I’d always marched to the beat of a different drum. There was a step wise decline in the ability to cope with life’s demands, I had multiple problems that went under the radar then, but would not be missed as a child and teenager nowadays- dysgraphia,dyspraxia,executive dysfunction,poor physical coordination, social difficulties,inattentive ADHD,ASD
Anxiety disorder at 13, psychosis at 15, mood swings at 16. Breakdown and diagnosis at 18. So prodromal period about 5 years in my teens
Hard to say, I don’t remember it all very much. Probably about 1 year at age 26.
I have a theory it was because of malnutrition. I didn’t eat healthy at all the time before it happened.
I cant tell. I can’t remember
I think maybe about 14 or 15
Didn’t get proper help until I was about 17
From 19-21; paranoid personality type and extreme body dysmorphia.
3-4 years.
Probably some prodromal negatives at a very early age as a child. But actual illness started to develop during teenage years. It took maybe 2 to 4 years or so. Pretty fuzzy actually, must be memory doing tricks to forget. Very devious disease indeed.
Sixteen/Seventeen to Twenty. First hospitalised that year, 2016. Whilst still twenty.
I remember the first university I attended, I moved out from home. And basically the negatives were so bad that I’d never leave my accomodation/halls. It felt strange that I wouldn’t have the willpower to attend. That was when I really should have realised something was going wrong.