Im thinking im not having any mania or anxiety
Im wondering how i should do it as quick as possible
Im gonna talk to my doctor about this but i wanna know what others think
Im thinking im not having any mania or anxiety
Im wondering how i should do it as quick as possible
Im gonna talk to my doctor about this but i wanna know what others think
Do it very slowly you could have seizures or bad withdrawals
Im also on lamictal and its also used for seizures and i use it for a mood stabilizer
Wouldn’t that stop the seizure
I have no idea
Go very slowly
Lamictal will help with seizures a bit but it may not be enough to prevent clonazepam withdrawal seizures.
Honestly don’t start reducing the clonazepam without your doctor’s guidance.
Stopping quickly can trigger symptoms to suddenly return in full force and then some. Definitely do it slowly under a doctor’s supervision
Do you do any exercise for anxiety?
Also slow taper off is wise.
I walk everyday for the past month and have lost about 30lbs in a couple of months
I think its best i talk to the doctor i dont wanna go into psychosis
30lbs is amazing. Well done pal.
Great job on the weight loss!!!
I’m glad you’re going to talk to your dr about tapering off.