The bigger the better - 1222

I’m getting tired of small, precise mice that can eat off a trap and get away.

I want large clumsy mice that will set off traps when they try to eat off them.

Needless to say, I checked my trap I put in the lower kitchen cabinet where we keep the cleaning supplies this morning and it was cleaned of peanut butter but not tripped.

I’d like to put more traps, and even at this point, poison but the puppy can get to stuff that isnt closed and inaccessible.

7 Likes

Ughhh mice. May I suggest a flamethrower?

LOL. Nah, I used to live in an apartment that ended up getting terrible infested with mice. Those little bastiches are so disgusting. And they carry lots of diseases too.

Best of luck getting rid of them.

3 Likes

just keep baiting them and keeping them out of reach of puppy…you might have something too big for the trap?

1 Like

Got him today! yAY!

9 Likes

Where theres one theres usually another and where theres another theres usually another and so on..

4 Likes

We had some ants recently. My husband bought traps that the ants eat and go back to the rest and kill then all. No more ants!!! I wish there was something like that for mice!!!

2 Likes

i am well aware @Schizbro . Ive been killing them all summer. Just hoping i got the one in the lower cabinets thats been bringing out stuff and making a mess.

2 Likes

We did that for ants as well.

1 Like

maybe you could put out rotten cheese :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I get mice in my place too… real headache. Hate those little guys.

1 Like

I don’t have mice but genius! Lol

2 Likes

That’s good I know what you mean I’ve already had pest control twice because of roaches. The boogers were crawling across my ceiling

2 Likes

@Turtle - I moved your comment to this thread. You originally posted it in Hanna’s job thread. I think you did it by accident.

2 Likes

Oops my bad

2 Likes

have you tried pineapples?

2 Likes

Its mice not house hippos.

2 Likes

4 Likes

His house is in a swamp LOL

2 Likes

its not easy being an ogre

4 Likes

Idk shrek kind of had an easy time kicking everyones assses and stuff

4 Likes