My mum is scared we just had an intruder

:rat: ------ is all im gonna say

2 Likes

You had someone break in?

you could say that

2 Likes

Oh lol I’m slow today sorry

1 Like

I know someone that can help :smirking_face:

8 Likes

was anyone hurt? did the police investigate I hope?

3 Likes

I would have b een standing up yelling.

2 Likes

Someone need help?

7 Likes

No it was a mouse invasion @jukebox

4 Likes

ohhhhhh hahaha oh snap.

2 Likes

more like a huge rat.

2 Likes

Contact an exterminator @Ish

2 Likes

Get some mouse traps or rat poison, if it’s safe.

1 Like

my mum does not believe in killing it, but I don’t know if we will have a choice in the matter.

we got a trap , the one that won’t kill it.

2 Likes

luckily its in another house where my brother stays