La cucaracha, La cucaracha, Ya no puede caminar

Porque no tiene, porque le falta

I think I just got the first cockroach of the season a minute ago in my apartment. It’s always a shock to the system to see a gigantic, ugly bug scurrying across the floor. Luckily I killed it with a shoe before it hid under the table where it could have crawled up on my bed while I was sleeping. It’s my greatest fear that one of these bugs are going to crawl on my face while I’m sleeping; it happened once before at another place I was living some years ago. They stopped coming in during winter but now we’re having an uncharacteristically hot March and I fear they’ll be back. It was such a relief to have a few months where I didn’t have to worry about them.

4 Likes

i hate cockroaches so much damn. i never had em except for when i was in uni and living in an old home. Made me sick lol especially when they get on the counter damn

1 Like

Maybe put some products that kill them when you go outside

Hopefully it will be okay

Isnt tbere like a person you can hire that can help you get rid of them

I think there are a thing called a “exterminator” idk tho maybe a mouse trap

How did you get rid of them last time i just noticed youve had this before

I had a stink bug crawl on my face recently. My house is infested with them