Roach roaches every where

On my bed on the walls ceiling in flipping out. If I spray this junk messes with my sinus

3 Likes

Sorry about the roach problem @Turtle . We still have evidence of another mouse or mice in the house. Set some more traps.

We have had this issue ever since winter. We did not have it in the summer last year. THey just seem to have stuck around enough to make their presence known. Little bastiches.

5 Likes

Totally and I had a snake in the house

2 Likes

A pet snake?

1 Like

You should get a cat my cats get all the mice

1 Like

I saw a baby/small snake skin in our drain downstairs in the basement. I have never seen one down there but there must be one or two.

1 Like

My wife has a cat. I am allergic to cats. Her cat lives at her parents.

2 Likes

I’ve been feeding stray that come by

1 Like

Try to trap all those roaches @Turtle

1 Like