The way I have progressed since adding abilify injection back in

They added my abilify injection back in because my prolactin was elevated from xeplion alone
Here are the visible changes in my face and body, my face look slightly sharper now, and the gynecomastia is gone, I have gained muscle and feeling more energy

This is a month difference and I gained 2 kg of mostly muscle

Can you see the difference?

7 Likes

Only difference may be in your shoulders, seem larger in 2nd month. Androgenizing hormones will affect the shoulders.

1 Like

Yes, abilify made me wear my shoes more too.

No, thats just a joke about how I cant see much of a difference in the pics. :slight_smile:

If you say there was a gain of muscle, I’m sure there was, but its difficult to see much of difference in the pics besides maybe thay you flexing a bit different and leaning forward more in the second.

2 Likes