The worst parts no pun intended

My private part is too weak. Every time i have sex it hurts afterwards because the inner labia sag further and rub against things between my legs.

If i get surgery it will just sag again.

So what man would want to be with me if they cannot have sex with me?

I cant have a child either because how can i increase the chance they get sz or ocd?

And if im a mother i would not be happy.

How can i have a child as an unhappy mom?

Even tho i want a child deep down

I have to try to think differently.

1 Like

I think you would be a good mom zoe

2 Likes

Thankyou Turtle; i appreciate that.

I wish i could be.

But seems impossible.

Are you a mom?

1 Like

I agree with turtle @Zoe

2 Likes

Yes I am

They don’t have nothing to do with me tho

2 Likes

Oh okay, really sorry to hear.

1 Like

I would consider the problem from a pragmatic perspective. Have you considered all the ways to address the issue? Is surgery necessary? If so I wouldn’t worry about it changing much post op.

But it’s really expensive. To pay for it you would have to work and save.

I don’t know what a realistic advice is. I do think you would be a good mother but how to get you there unknown

3 Likes

Thankyou @FreeLunch

Yea it is pretty tricky to get me to level mother maybe it is just not meant to be.

1 Like

Surgery is expensive, yes.

10k in pounds dunno how much more it might be in 10 years time .

Plus scared a tiny bit about complications

And pain killer addiction

And anaesthetic/medication/painkiller contraindications via hallucinations, confusion.

2 Likes

Thanks. You would b a good dad too.

1 Like

Being very lubricated both on the outside and inside before intercourse is very helpful. As far as the inner labia rubbing, wear loose cotton underwear - no thongs or sexy undies. Just cotton briefs. That helps a lot too. Don’t wear tight pants. Skirts are your friend in that situation

4 Likes

Any fabric seems to irritate even wearing loose trousers with no underwear does not always help.

How are you?

2 Likes

You could try pelvic exercises. They are designed to realign the pelvis and tighten everything. That may be your problem. You should talk to your doctor about doing pelvic exercises at home for 15 minutes twice a day. You may notice a difference.

5 Likes

After my first baby, when I sneeze, I peed. It does something to you down there. You have to wear a pad to keep from peeing on yourself.

1 Like

My daughter did not handle my schizophrenia very well. She doesn’t talk to me after the elections. She completely quit talking to me because she doesn’t like who I voted for.

3 Likes

Sorry to hear that @Loke

2 Likes

My mother had schizophrenia, but I’m sure she developed it from stress at work, like I did. She had 4 children. I was the only one with schizophrenia. But I was the most similar to her and had the same types of problems. Like sexual harassment and bad love life.

3 Likes

It also seems like there should be some type of exercise that might help. I don’t know if kegel exercises would help. I don’t even know if I spelled it correctly.

2 Likes

Im referring to my inner labia

Imagine my babies hav muscle wasting condition or CF

it is not an easy decision

1 Like