Time is going too fast, and I feel bad/guilty

Welcome back Fly! It’s nice that youre back

@Qalypse welcome to the forum, I’m not sure I have seen you before. Thank you for the very kind words. Bless you

3 Likes

We’re taught life is linear. You do this, this order, follow these steps. The thing I love about movies and stories is the non linear paths characters take. We’re not robots, we veer off course, get back on, change our mind, and persevere. As long as you have a vision and plan, you’ll get where you’re going. I just hope you’re happy when you get there. I wanted to be a nurse. I knew nothing about nursing. I saw them work all of the time in the hospital. I shadowed some. When I did the job I didn’t like it. I still did my best everyday, but my heart wasn’t in it. Granted I think you have to do something for years to get out of the awkward stage with work. But even if I did. I still think I wouldn’t like it. 12 hours no lunch ever. Take a lunch get behind, have to stay over, get talked to by the nurse manager. What? You can’t keep up with your job? Then working with mostly women. Drama and gossip. No thanks. I wish you good luck.

4 Likes

Thank you @2Waynez for wishing me happiness and the truth, life is made of a lot of veering off and on course

3 Likes