Very angry and dissapointed and sad and angry

Nothing interest me anymore in this lifetime

1 Like

You need to speak to a doctor about your depression. It’s been going on for a while now.

Just talk to people, say stupid stuff and laugh.

How can you tell that its depression you are not doctor and you dont know me

I tried ad they are crap

1 Like

Not talking to you

1 Like

I’ve read your post for several weeks now and you’ve been in a negative slump.

People give you advice but you don’t want to do anything about it.

Who give me advice

1 Like

Im going to quit forum bye

1 Like

People on this forum.

Maybe cook a nice meal? Join a gym? Start jogging? Anything to get yourself moving!

1 Like

This life is garbage

1 Like

Man, I’m sorry you feel that way.

I hope you feel better soon!

Why you sorry

1 Like

Of course I’m sorry. I think you have a lot going on for you. You are creative and used to be fun. Now you seem very negative about your life.

Is there anything you like doing?

1 Like

No thanks…

This is a common side effect of an antipsychotic unfortunately. The feeling that you just don’t feel inspired or even have the interest and energy to continue. Sometimes you can find something you love doing. Get a pen and paper and note things you could get into and then do it. Otherwise wait until your interest returns… There’s nothing wrong with doing nothing for a while

2 Likes

Try to find something to do that betters your mood. It can be something as easy as listening to the radio or going for a walk around the block, whatever works for you.

You got to put in some effort if you want improvement.

Also I would ask your doctor for another AD. There are very many AD’s to try. Many more than there is AP’s. You might just need to find a med that works.

Your not doing yourself any favours being negative with people who are offering advice.

2 Likes

I agree people have been very kind in their responses and you’ve been very rude @Raptor_Z

3 Likes

Some people i don t want to talk with out here

So don’t post on a public forum

1 Like