Want to apologize if I appear a bit testy

My mood is not the greatest because I havent had a cigarette for awhile. It’s making me angry and short tempered. My wife got me some gum to try from one of those freebie things from insurance. It arrived today so I will be chewing away soon. Hopefully that will help.

12 Likes

I have something to apologise for too, but I also didn’t want to continue it into a discussion

Hang in there man, tell yourself cigarettes aren’t worth it!

5 Likes

It’s alright!

You got a lot on your plate, plus the quitting smoking.

We appreciate you

5 Likes

You’re doing well Bowens. Quitting smoking is extremely difficult, but I know you can do it.

6 Likes

You’re human! It’s ok if you’re a bit cranky. It happens to everyone. I hope you feel better soon.

4 Likes

I’m on my third day without tobacco. I feel like sh-it!

5 Likes

I’m cranky too. I’ve been without my testosterone medication for over a week and I’m hormonal and my emotional regulation skills are lacking. Horrible timing too.

3 Likes

I hope you know how much I appreciate you. You’ve done great things for a whole community of people

2 Likes

Thanks @FreeLunch

1 Like

Good luck man, quitting is hard but so worth it

3 Likes

It’s OK, we all understand. Quitting smoking is no small feat, but I believe you can do it!

3 Likes

Thanks @Agent101g @Blossom

3 Likes

I’ve quit too. I’m on my second day. Good luck @SzSupportAdmin cold turkey is hard

2 Likes

I just flat out. Gave up on trying to quit. But I really need to

1 Like

get some velo pouches, the gum may not cut it. i use 9 mg velo plus pouches, the gum is 4 mg and doesnt absorb well even with chew and park method, plus have to purposefully not swallow or get stomach upset. pouches dont make mouth juices, i even drink water with pouches in and soda, take pills etc. no issues and the nicotine lasts longer effect in duration than any other nicotine consumption method so less spikes and crashes than cigs and vape

2 Likes

I get you, I’m irritable recently too

This morning I was on edge, saying I didn’t want to go at work and my mom raised her voice at me , didn’t talk nicely to me

I started to scream and I woke up my siblings

1 Like