I am on disability since long . ..
What job can i do from home on my mobile..
I am on disability since long . ..
What job can i do from home on my mobile..
Content creator social media
How to content create .. i feel super disabled..
Can do video editing or something like that
What video edit can we do …
only fans…
That is about it.
And I wouldn’t recommend even that!
Like for YouTubers. YouTubers who make videos need people to edit the footage for their videos after they’re don’t filming they send you the video files and you edit it into a proper video.
Yep. This is a great idea. Start messing around with videos and marketing yourself. Do it consistently daily with hopes to make money in a year or two time.
One would need a computer or laptop that has more compute processing power to edit, transcode & process videos to upload. Not to mention that one would need at least a 4K/2160p/UHD monitor let alone a QHD/1440p screen to view and or edit the video. A smartphone screen is just too small. Doing this kind of work is possible.