What's your last degree and what's your major?

My last degree is bachelor’s degree and my major is auto and engine.

Nowadays, the E-vehicles are rising in global markets and the engine-vehicles face a lot of challenges.

3 Likes

I have high school diploma and

I did technical training for vascular ultrasound and got an ultrasound license

3 Likes

High school and 3D art school

3 Likes

Bachelor degree in studio art

4 Likes

I got an Associate of Arts degree three years ago when I was 62. I majored in Humanities.

3 Likes

Bachelor on counseling psychology

1 Like

I did a joint major in history and sociology

Currently studying a operations research degree

1 Like

I have a bachelor in Biochem and I’m currently doing a masters degree in Data Science and Advanced Analytics

2 Likes

Associates in software development

1 Like

bachelor of science in architecture…designed many homes before falling ill…lost my career when sz hit.

2 Likes

I have a major bachelor of science in kinesiology/physiotherapy. I wish I did computer science. I like computers. I want to do one if I get better.

2 Likes

Bachelor’s in Food and Nutrition Sciences and Masters in Clinical Dietetics…but haven’t worked in the field since 2010.

2 Likes

Bachelor’s in psychology

3 Likes

My degree is useless as I have only worked in the field for 2 weeks.

1 Like

University of applied sciences degree in fashion design

1 Like

High school diploma in math and informatic associate,also have 3 years of practice in hairdressing ..

Worked as hairdresser for twelve years…

Also Wella diploma as color technician ..

2 Likes

GeD but I might study music if I get better with my sz

1 Like

General Studies Bachelor in Natural Sciences and a math/music minor. Wish I could go back and finish a regular degree or do grad school, but I can’t afford it.

I got a couple IT certifications in the last year though.

1 Like

Last degree is Bachelor’s of Science with a major in Journalism and Mass Communications with a minor in Black Politics.

Last Certificate is Heating Cooling and Air with a Universal EPA certification that lasts forever and also a Notary Public Commission that lasts for 5 years

1 Like

So cool. My sister has a degree in art. I went to school for journalism even though I went to an arts school in high-school. We always hung out in the art department in college. Went to all the art parties. Had a very rad time lol

1 Like