3 weeks down, 120 hours completed

Well I know I have been posting about work a lot these past few weeks, but I am really proud of myself. I made it through my entire 3 weeks of training without missing a single hour. I was at work on time every single day for the past 3 weeks. I have been live on the phones for the past week, and my anxiety is so much better every time I hit the call button. I’m no longer afraid of people answering the phone when I call.

My best day this week was 268 calls in one 8 hour shift. That probably sounds like torture to some people, but it’s actually fun right now. Like a game. How do I do better today than yesterday?

I think I can do this job. I’m going to try my best to meet the goals and make that commission.

I have a three-day weekend (I am off Saturday, Sunday and Monday) then I start my new schedule next week which will be Tuesday-Saturday.

15 Likes

Your work capacity surprised me. I’m so proud of you being so able and so upbeat. Keep going !

2 Likes

You’re amazing! Well done! Very impressive!

1 Like

Wow You can be proud of yourself :blush:

Congrats!

1 Like

Keep up the good work! You’re on a roll!

1 Like