I was wondering how many people do you guys go out with? Two, three or more?
I go out with three other people at most to Chinese restaurants for lunch usually.
I go out with two, my parents.
When I go out, it’s with my service dog Hope and I usually.
Usually one, my brother, sometimes two or three
My nephew and my brothers girlfriend
Often with my mom only
When there are other people from my family it can be up 4 people
With my friends it’s usually not more than 4 people too
When I’m with my family from French Caribbean it can be many people :my Godmother,her son, my grandma,my Godfather and his soon to be wife, my uncle and his wife
My uncles can take their kids too
But usually it’s just my Godmother and her son, my Godmother and my uncle and his wife, or my Godmother and her friends
Sometimes I’m with my aunt and my 2 cousins too
Nada. Han solo without chewie.
None insually go out alone
alone too.i used to be go out with my wife.but we divorced.since divorce I m totally alone by myself .but I will start wow soon.i can make team with some of my friends and travel kingdoms.
Only one.
Im pissed off about it.
No one but her calls on phone to ask how i am or say Hello.
She is one if the woman that raised me.
I dont reach out to family i grew up with because of abuse, disrespect towards me.
They dont respect, include me, value me ,appreciate me etc and constantly critisise and abuse happened.
Dont have friends as such.
Almost gave a freshly made apple crumble to neighbour but dont want to seem wierd.
Already gave something to a couple of neighbours .i introduced myself .
I appreciate that she calls but im pissed off that noone else does as such.
And that i have no one spend time with etc
Not much, really. I spend most of my time with my family. I can count my friends on one hand, and meeting them in person is rare. We mostly talk on the phone.
Basically, sometimes I wish I had more social interaction, while other times I don’t want to interact with anyone at all, because meeting people in person can be exhausting sometimes. My illness changed me. My circle of friends has gotten smaller, and I’ve had quite a few conflicts as well.
On my own for the most part really, knight of single digits and uno patient zero going out and about.
![]()
I rarely go outside. If I do it’s a short walk using my stroller, and accompanied by one or more of my family.