Life is very bad just sickness pain and nothing else
I have cause to feel like this too… sometimes. Reality is life is a bunch of shi t but discontent and loathing life is a way of valuing and relating that can be changed.
Bro… I have a reason to hate my life but I also have every reason to be grateful…they both exist. If you can’t find any happiness in life then the problem is likely with your brain man… You gotta keep trying till you fix your perspective/brain chemistry
I don’t mean to sound preachy but if I can find moments of happiness…you can to bro
Books…
Viktor frankle “man search for meaning”
Thich nhat hanh “no mud no lotus”
Tara brach “radical acceptance”
My body suffers from alot of pain how can i fix it
Try to not meditate on the negatives.
Idk man… Life is hard but we have to find a way forward. You have to find your way bro
Which way is forward?
A path of something positive
thats exactly how i feel
I became scroller
That’s up to you. I’m not talking about accomplishment but I guess happiness and well-being is the direction.
It’s hard as hell man. I just slipped up myself but I did notice there are things to be grateful for in my own life. I’m not gonna pretend to have the answer but those books helped me when I WAS in deep deep suffering. I still suffer a lot but when I wanted it to end it didn’t know what way was up as I drowned in the ocean of suffering my therapist and books like those helped.
I don’t want to go round and round bro…bottom line is it seems like your stuck in negativity…you must find something good and hold on to it. Don’t give up bro…I’m suffering too.