Im falling in love with one of my hallucinations

I do like it but actually i do not because i have a boyfriend i dont really want to cheat on my bf with a hallucination but hes really tempting and i feel so shy :frowning: for his existance but i need to overcome this i guess, i will have to speak to my bf about this. Wat if the hallucination tries to fuk me and i cant even push him away cos he invisible.

6 Likes

Talking about this out loud might help this to dissolve or it may solidify it. Idk.

1 Like

sounds like a dream, don’t worry you won’t be getting a visit from the invisible man though lol

2 Likes

Haha :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

1 Like

I had romantic feelings for one of my voices

1 Like

Did it go away via med increase?

2 Likes

Yes. I even wrote a love letter to my voice

1 Like

Thats cool. Really sweet touch.

I hope mine goes away. Its really nice feeling to be given attention but idk how my bf will feel…

1 Like

Anyway hallucinations are really unpredictable i should not get attached to it…i guess :nauseated_face::alien::face_with_peeking_eye::orangutan:

4 Likes

Lol this made me laugh

3 Likes

Haha, glad to hear it.

My voices have in the past buzzed my penis with like this super electric feeling of pleasure. But I hate my voices. I’ve never had a romantic relationship with them. They did try to get me to do with them though

1 Like

For me it might be erotonomia

I think it means i fancy the hallucination but they dont necessarily me.

Tbh i dont care as long as they dont torture me LOL

1 Like

I hear what you’re saying

1 Like

One of the voices just said y do i have to overkill this :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Ha! They just want you to themselves.

I’ve noticed that my voices get really jealous of me interacting with people

1 Like

That penis thing sounds really bizarre but i have to give it to voices they are creative either good or bad ways

2 Likes

Dude it was insane. It was like electric warbling with pleasure

2 Likes

Mine is a mixture of good and bad.

Like supportive and funny to mocking and threatening me very disturbingly

2 Likes

Sounds amazing.

1 Like