Is this okay to be this kind of person?

I just do not feel like doing anything like ever; and I do not want to make friends either, like ever.

I just want to live off pizza because I do not like cooking either. It also tastes good enough and makes me feel better.

I guess you can call it depression, avolition, anhedonia.

I wonder if it is okay. I guess it is, because it is the best I can do.

5 Likes

I cannot believe I lost the best job.

I cancelled it yesterday

today i tried to get it back and they said no

so sad

i think i will wait a few months before re applying

2 Likes

I decided to quit all religious, spiritual and science study/beliefs as they all make me feel delusional and less grounded.

2 Likes

Me and my bf have been quite confused for some time now too. Whthr we are in an open, closed or casual relationship. Its been hard to establish any definite status across the years n i do not enjoy this limbo state, not to mention it also having no solid on or off status :grimacing:

Maybe i should just be alone forever, cos we cant seem to make up our mind what we are or arent.

2 Likes

You can be like that. Dont work, eat pizza, dont make friends. You wont thrive and life wont be optimal, but atleast you will be living on your own terms

2 Likes

Thanks @Schizbro ..

Yeh that is how i like it tbh. Its rubbish but at least i am coping with my abilities or lack of.

Tho i do feel i can get a job one day if im lucky kinda need to for money

Tho i understand its not part of many of our lives and thats fine. Too.

2 Likes

I dont work, have no friends, but i do eat ok i guess. Im not indecisive or feel guilty or have a problem with it. Im comfortable right now, and life is not perfect but its not hell either

2 Likes

That is cool that you feel so and so/ comfy it is not a bad state to be in. I have always strived to be and do this and that … it is too exhausting and stressful for my fragile brain tbh.

i need to adjust to my real life lol. its ok to do that.

Take care, nice to speak to you

2 Likes

I went through a phase like this when I was younger eventually I got fed up or woke up and decided to self actualize, create goals and crap. When I was really bad psychotic I spent a year laying on the couch. There is a season for everything in life.

4 Likes

yea maybe for me too..

but atm it feels like this is how I like my life; totally minimal

it might change in the future but i do not feel that it will.

i just cant handle doing things, unless i super enjoy them enough for it to override even anhedonia.

1 Like

I like being a lazy person it feels do able.

as long as i eventually hope to find an easy job, if i am capable, i dont see a problem there,

the world needs happy ppl

2 Likes

I wish I could stop with working and cooking for husband. I just want to vegetate some days. If I never had to go out I’d be happy (except for library and shops and dr). But I’m forced into a position to drive my husband around because of his seizures, and I hate it. I hate being needed. I just want to be left alone to vegetate if I want to…

4 Likes

You should definitely take it easy on yourself and don’t worry about it. Pamper yourself as much as you can. Maybe try Chinese takeout. Sorry about your job. There will be jobs around when you’re ready.

3 Likes