Medical test results so far

So far, I’ve tested positive for issues with my nerves not sending signals to my colon to enable me to go which is why no amount of laxatives will really help. There’s more testing I’ll have over the next couple months but this is why I can’t pass stool. Hopefully the drs figure it all out and can help me. I’m currently severely constipated. It will be nice to not have an uncomfortable and largely bloated abdomen as soon as possible

8 Likes

I understand a little…the clozapine I’m on, along with a couple other meds, gives me severe constipation, too. I frequently have to do a whole colonoscopy prep if I haven’t been able to go at all during the week…it sucks cuz then I have to give up my whole day just to stay near a bathroom! But I’m fortunate that at least it works…

1 Like

Sorry youre going through this. I guess neurology is the medical field you need then. I have neurological issues in my abdomen Im dealing with too and Im waitlisted.

1 Like

I’m sorry you’re waitlisted @Schizbro . That’s tough.

1 Like

Maybe try supplementing lions mane. It could possibly help repair the nerves. B vitamins are also good for the nerves.

2 Likes

Thanks for the suggestions @Mr_Hope

1 Like

Sorry I have severe constipation too it hurts

1 Like

I hope they figure it all out soon I know you must be very uncomfortable

1 Like

Thanks @Turtle

Yes @Twialine im very uncomfortable. I’m so relieved that I’m going to be getting answers over the next few months.

3 Likes

I’m frightened for you…I would think this is life threatening?? possible sepsis?

1 Like

Not at this point @jukebox . I’m on 4 laxatives to help. I restarted them today after testing. But if I’m ever doubled over in pain, I’ll get immediate help

1 Like