Mom visiting for a bit

My mom is coming today to visit for a few days. She lives far away in a different state. I haven’t seen her in a long time. I’m glad to finally get to see her.

18 Likes

Glad for you :blush:

Enjoy your time with her

1 Like

Thanks @Vaiana

1 Like

I hope you have a nice visit with your mom. Are you planning anything special or any places to go with her while she is here?

1 Like

Yes. Time with different family members each day. Plus Friday we’re celebrating my sister’s 10 year sobriety anniversary! Should be great!

4 Likes

That’s just awesome @Lilyofthevalley

Spending some time with your Mom and other family members is a good thing!

1 Like

Yeah. I’m very happy :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Have a great time with your family!

And congratulations to your sister for her sobriety anniversary.

1 Like

Thanks @Vinegar :slight_smile:

1 Like

Have a good time!

2 Likes

Buy your mom flowers

1 Like

I’m unable to do that at this time. @Raptor_Z

1 Like

well cool…I know I love seeing my mom too…good for you !!

1 Like

Thanks @jukebox . She should arrive in the next hour or 2.

1 Like