My mom got diagnosed with dementia

Heard this from my sister a few days ago. My mom and dad stays with her. My mom is 81, quite a high age. But still it’s so sad…

9 Likes

So sorry to hear that. :worried:

So sorry. :frowning:

So sorry to hear that.

Sorry about your Mom

Sorry to hear

1 Like

My Mom had dementia for many years

I’m sorry @Dika

2 Likes

Sorry to hear

2 Likes

Im so sorry to hear that I hope you have the strength to go on

1 Like

My heart really goes out to you. I’m going through the same thing right now, and it’s so scary and sad. Hang in there and try your best to hang on to the memories of the good times.

2 Likes

Sorry to hear this @Dika

Sorry Hadeda. That’s rough.

My grandmother has Alzheimer’s. It’s really sad

1 Like

Sorry about that. There’s a man in my group therapy whose wife has Alzheimer’s.

1 Like