My operation went ok after some complications

had procedure in dr room to remove cyst and it was so painful! dr showed me cyst afterwards and it was huge! like a jellybean golf ball lol!

but afterwards there were complications - I haemorrhaged so they had to take me to operating theatre and put me to sleep. God I was scared!! turned out there was a blood vessel that had broken and clotted blocking my urine.

next thing I knew I woke up in a maternity ward bed. felt deliciously relaxed. two hours later ate supper I wasn’t hungry for and was discharged, father in law taking me home. stopped at pharmacy first for antibiotics and painkillers

glad the day is over - I certainly hope so!!!

18 Likes

Alls well that ends well. Glad youre OK.

1 Like

Glad that you got it removed.

1 Like

Glad it’s done

1 Like

I’m glad you’re better now @Dika

1 Like

I am so sorry it ended up being painful. At least it is all over. Relax and get some rest.

3 Likes

I’m sorry for such a stressful day… I hope you feel better soon

2 Likes

I’m glad you’re Okay now :people_hugging:

1 Like

@Dika hope you heal quickly! I know surgery can be scary, but you did a great job it seems dealing with everything. :blush:

2 Likes

I’m glad you surgery went well. Take a good rest and heal yurself soon !

1 Like

So glad it worked out in the end. Going under is always scary imo

1 Like

shewee…ouch…glad you’re better…

1 Like

so glad you are on the mend now. speedy recovery.

wishing you all the best… judy

1 Like

Glad your procedure went well. Best wishes for a speedy recovery!

Wow. That turned scary! I’m so glad you’re ok