Just one day shy off three weeks from nicotine. I still wake up with cravings. I’m guessing 4 weeks off should be when things change, I just hope so.
3 Likes
Well all the stores are closed because of the snow and I’m out of stogues so I guess I’m quitting now
1 Like
Holy ■■■■ dude this is amazing someone is actually doing it
You can do it, one more week and you should be clear of the heavy cravings.
We’re all behind you!
2 Likes
Anybody else get super tired without cigarettes? I have been sleeping most of the day.
1 Like
I’ve been feeling tired after smoking tbh when i used to. But I do find myself napping more in the afternoon on weekends anyway
1 Like
Thanks man. It is hard as hell but I think environment is helping me out. I live with my Mum and she doesn’t smoke so that’s like a deterrence for me to not start again inspite of cravings.
1 Like