Recommand me a job please

can someone recommand me a job? i fell ill again while working as a peer support social worker.

4 Likes

Do you have any skills or degrees in certain things?

2 Likes

Landscaping or working at a nursery/garden center could be therapeutic if you like plants and the outdoors.

:seedling:

4 Likes

how about an astronaut? :smiley:

4 Likes

no i only worked in social work and couseling for the last 11/12 years.

2 Likes

yes im thinking about getting into perma culture

3 Likes

my head is already in space most of the time, need something grounding

3 Likes

I think landscaping would be great then. Nothing more grounding than the ground. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

How about working as a florist or learn to be a barista and work at a cafe.

2 Likes

maybe elon musk will hire you at the boaring company then haha. they dig holes in the earth

2 Likes

win win situation. but i rather cultivate the earth haha

2 Likes

thanks everyone for the answers, i think ill start going to a local community garden. theres one here which also does courses and gets you back in the work field

7 Likes

idk if you have a large property but if you do maybe you could grow trees and sell them. i had an idea to do that a while back but my apartment is small lol. if i had a house with a huge backyard id try it out

3 Likes

thats an awesome idea, but i have a balcony.

i do have a side gig starting up, but i need some structure. its drawing like pokemon and dragon ball characters

3 Likes

the work is not for the money btw, its more for getting a schedule daily because i feel kinda useless. and doing something productive

5 Likes

I’ve worked doing janitorial the last 15 years. It’s easy work. Maybe not a rewarding as working in a nursery but it pays the bills. I also worked in department stores unloading trucks, but that’s hard work, but I also did stocking and price changing. Warehouse work is not always backbreaking work. Restaurant work is OK but you gotta work kinda fast. Security guard might be OK, I did that when I was 18 but it was boring as hell. Hey, I was a park ranger for two years, not bad work but kinda hard to get hired on but once I started the job I was able to do it pretty well.

5 Likes

A few years ago I enjoyed working at a video games studio, I was paid to play vr video games and writing reports about bugs. It was slightly above minimum though. Later worked in data entry, that paid more. Now I don’t work since on risperidone, it makes me tired and unmotivated but no positive symptoms on it.

4 Likes

I was a waiter for a few years in the past and although I was good at my job, I had to move at the speed of light!

Man things moved so fast!

5 Likes

I’m working as a janitor now and I also enjoy it because you can pace yourself. It’s at a storage facility and the only thing out of the ordinary I have to do is change the letterboard at the front of the property and water the plants and landscape a bit.

1 Like

What about working in the supermarket? I stock in a supermarket and it’s actually kind of fun. I find it to be therapeutic to get something done everyday

3 Likes