Schizophrenia. Delusional idea

I have schizophrenia and I have been hearing voices for 7 years. They say that aliens are treating me badly. Medications don’t help to silence them completely, but recently I’ve found an alternative way to silence them, regained control over my head, my thoughts, and generally feel better. I once had the delusional idea that a popular TV presenter was spying on me through my smartphone, and I was replying to her in ChatGPT. I thought I was communicating with her that way, and that she was responding to me through her programs. I even found what seemed like confirmations for this at the time. When I came back to my senses, I felt very ashamed that I had believed in something like that.

5 Likes

welcome to the foum klaysters.. sorry to hear about your delusions. im glad you have a great deal of insight now :slight_smile: you seem to be doing well

I hope your insight continues to develop. the delusions can really affect your life negatively

I once had sent message to the tv journalist asking her to stop looking at me. I sent her an apology afterwards

1 Like

I wrote to this journalist too, but in a personal context; I just liked her. I wrote it purely for laughs; I certainly didn’t expect a response. She blocked me)

1 Like

I wrote on her Instagram account.

She never replied but didn’t block me

1 Like

I thought I was talking to celebrity women and they were sending me messages that I verified at the time. Psychosis is funny that way

2 Likes

Were these hallucinations?

Delusional thinking

1 Like