Should i quit coffee

Im thinking of quitting coffee i keep on having to take melatonin too sleep then I sleep 14 hours then when I drink coffee i get anxious

Does anyone know how long coffee withdrawals will last im quitting soda pop today and coffee tomorrow new year new me lol

3 Likes

Probably a week or so. If it’s making you anxious I would quit.

1 Like

Do you have a heart condition? Or am I mis-remembering?

1 Like

I have cardiomyopathy and afib and have a defibrillator implant

2 Likes

Right. I’d talk to you heart doctor about the fact you’re drinking coffee and you want to stop it.

2 Likes

It might be wise to wean off it over time @Fisherman1992 . Talk to your Dr about it to be safe

2 Likes

I just do decaf coffee tastes the same. Gives a little pep and poop power. Good things

2 Likes

Maybe just switch to tea? It has less caffeine so it’s a good in between