TW Wtf is wrong with me?

wtfiwwm?? really?? it seems like I’m having another relapse or something! I’m feeling so weird inside my head… voices threatening to emerge…violent thoughts surfacing…want to laugh, pace…but it’s too cold to get out of bed now tonight. want to sleep, maybe I’ll manage to without pacing. July is the coldest month in Cape Town. it’s about 60F/16C here in daytime. lately it’s been nice sunny weather but I’m still wearing jersey. why am I feeling so weird?? if this carries on I’ll need to make appointment with my dr … HA!!!

HA!!

!

3 Likes

Sorry to hear you are not feeling well. Maybe try to get warm and snuggly under a blanket with a hot drink and practice deep relaxation.

2 Likes

Alien the evil spirit is putting horrible images in my head. So distressing. Ahhhh I’m trying to sleep!

4 Likes

That’s really sucks. I’m sorry

2 Likes

I hope you can get some sleep. Hugs

2 Likes

Hang in there, @Dika. Stay strong.

2 Likes

Thanks guys, I managed to sleep. This morning feel a little down. Starting to set aside some novels which I was reading so eagerly. I hope I don’t lose interest in books again! I’m lost without reading…

3 Likes

hope you feel better @Dika . Please talk to someone. Dont wait until its too late

4 Likes