Recently, I dreamed @Ducky was my best friend and we went to a beauty institute together
I dont remember much of my recent dreams. I used to constantly have bad dreams but this is not as bad as it used to be. My dreams tend to be more palatable.
I have never had a dream about anyone on this forum.
I once had a dream about a member on the old forum, actually a moderator. I dreamed something about them being in college and being old or something.
Dont remember much more than that.
I had some weird dreams last night and a couple dead friends showed up in them. One of them was a friend I had in the Air Force and he died very young from medical problems. It made me feel kinda weird seeing those friends in my dreams.
I had one where I was in a Pokémon tournament. Very intricate and detailed, but very stupid.
Hugs ![]()
Dreams are part of the subconscious
Most of the times looking literally at a dream doesn’t make us understand what is it about
It’s why I look on the web for dreams meaning or use ChatGPT to interpret my dreams
Once I dreamed I was doing waffles in a house full of water, it meant I kept trying to be positive while being overwelmed by my emotions
I have a lot of dreams about high school and college. I’m 36 now.
“Somebody’s Watching me” just came on on Spotify ![]()
![]()
I hope you were not paranoid when it appeared lol
It’s just reaffirming
It’s not
It’s just a coincidence
Ima do my best to believe you. (And no offense intended; everyone watches me, so it can’t be immoral.)
I didn’t mean to hijack this thread. I accidentally posted in the wrong one. Carry on.
I had a weird dream the other night of buying a budgie and trying to escape because there was fire and burning wood raining down from sky. My brother was there, we tried to get to his car but the fire kept on coming down.
I dream of school a lot too.
I see many things in dream world that later take as real. I don’t know what I saw in real life or in dream
No worries
Looks scary
Thats so sweet @Vaiana we are friends here!