When you grew up? I may be repeating here sry.
I wanted to be a veterinarian. My mom took care of animals a lot when i was growing up. Mostly cats. But we also had birds and dogs.
When you grew up? I may be repeating here sry.
I wanted to be a veterinarian. My mom took care of animals a lot when i was growing up. Mostly cats. But we also had birds and dogs.
I never had any dreams growing up. Zero. In 1980, when I was 19 I wanted to get hired on as a freeway maintenance worker for the State of California (CalTrans) which my dad did earlier to support our family during the 1970’s recession. I took the test and got a relatively low score. All my jobs up to that point paid $2.65 an hour which for a full time job netted $90 a week. At the freeway job I would have grossed $800 a month, a small fortune to me at a time when I was renting half an apartment for $160 a month, gas was $1.30 a gallon, I had no dependents and a $100 worth of groceries could last almost a month.
No idea. My head was a mess…
When I was a kid I wanted to join the Army and be like Rambo lol. Then I wanted to be a biker.
When I was a kid I wanted to be a garbage man so I could ride around on the back of the garbage trucks
This going to sound really traumatic. But I watched something when I was younger that made me want to be a stripper.
I wanted to be a singer, an actress, also ballerina, when I was like 10. Also wanted to join army when I was older (like 12 y.o.).
Lots of dreams I had.
and they were changing. I thought everything comes easily
graphic designer
When I was about 12 I was obsessed with the x files. I wanted to be an FBI agent in America.
I grew out of it and then wanted to do music (which I did for quite a few years as my job)
I wanted to be a professional athlete.
I wanted to play soccer at a high level. Also would have wanted to become an actor but I felt that was the easy way out because of my good looks at the time. ![]()
I wanted to be a singer,actress,teacher,join the army,policewoman,lawyer that accuse people of crimes(loved too much Hunter in the game Phoenix Wright),medic that checks dead corpses during criminal investigation,work in international trade and find contracts with other countries so I could live in any country I wanted, psychologist,camerawoman,create funny ads like Japanese ones,wanted to have a dropshipping business, stewardess, model, voice actress, writer,become a arts martials fighter or boxer, sport coach , rented friend (in Asían countries),drawer,fashion designer
A movie star
Growing up I idolized Clint Eastwood
I love clint eastwood. One of the best.
I wanted to be a doctor…i ended up becoming a registered dietitian in my 30s, but it wasn’t possible to work cuz the psychosis got bad. Now I’m nothing…
I grew up poor and I wanted to be a rapper and a drug dealer. People change. I’ve seen a lot of people take the bad road travelled. Their mistakes were my lesson. It took me a long time before I realized my purpose.
I dont want to.be anything
A sci-fi author and movie director
a tailor cuz i ripped my pants
I wanted to be a medical doctor, my grades weren’t enough to apply for it.
Only seen that memory subjects were a limitation when I took my bachelor in Biochem.
I sucked at physiology, immunology, microbiology, and cell biology.
I thrived at calculus, algebra and computational biochem.
So ended up doing a masters degree in Data Science, which I’m proudly almost over.